Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Do you have Android + Mobile Internet + Free Outgoing SMS to your Country?

To run 2pc.in I need to run my phone all the time.  I don't pay a dollar to run it and you can too.

If we had a second person or more relaying free messages the site would no longer give an error when my phone is dead.  I have a system that has been running without incident for years and it is easy to add additional message relays (North America or otherwise).  You just add an app and I flip a switch and our phones will take turns if we're sending messages to the same area.

Your benefit - the entire reason I run this site is advertising.  Every message you relay will have your own advertisement link appended to the message.  This is 100% free advertising people actually read.  Once at least but I was considering contextualized or rotating ads.

I'd be happy with 1 other person in North America with an Android smartphone + free SMS + mobile internet.  Some users have no other method to send SMS and if I were them I'd find another provider.  I think we're the fastest and least complicated.  Higher reliability will increase the current 10 a day (which was 1 a day not too long ago) however if we continue this way I don't think it will sustain users for long.  If I want to send a message my phone is on already so this never bothers me.

Email Me

No comments:

Post a Comment